LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     19 February 2015

Fir of false 498a against me

I am able to get the FIR copy of 498a against me.All the
facts are already covered in the other cases running.The
date of registering the FIR is the sane as that of one her
TP(Crim) at SC was dismisssed.Following defects is observed
in FIR:
1. Occurance of offence : date from to date : only year is
mentioned no date is mentioned.(2009 to 2011)
2.time of receipt of information and time of FIR registered
is the same time at 23:35 .
3.Police station to court sending time and date : blank

4.No evidence or witness is mentioned.

I found a few more defects in the FIR :
1. In my false 498A FIR there is no signature of the complainant.
2.In the complaint there is no mention of dowry at any place and in sections it is written 3/4 Dowry probation act.
3.In the address of the complainant my mobile no. is given.
4.Date not mentioned in complain copy by my ex.
5.IPC 34 is also mentioned but I am the only accused.

Can I make complain to DGP,CORRUPTION/Vig. BUREAU ,SSP,SHRC of the corruption and false FIR against me.

Please help me out.



 9 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2015

You can bring that notice to the higher officials and also you can file squash suit for cancellation of FIR  in the high court.

1 Like

Manoj Kumar (Software Proffession)     20 February 2015

Mr. Ramacharya is right. you should move to high court for quashing the FIR.

1 Like

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     20 February 2015

Wait for chargesheet file.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2015

A few people who are trying to capitalise the free service here in this forum are requested to not to venture into their business promotions activities here in the name of giving free advises to the distressed and needy people.

@Queriest:  You may follow the advise of learned advocate Mr. Ramachary and with the help of your advocate file a quash petition under section 482 of Cr.P.C before the high court.  You may get relief based on the irregularities fond the in the FIR if properly presented .

1 Like

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     23 February 2015

F.I.R. cannot be drawn against a complaint without complainant's signature even it cannot be treated as a complaint to proceed with it legally.

1 Like

Raj (fr)     27 March 2015

Thanks a lot my dear seniors and lD. fRIENDS.

i AM ever great ful to one and all for providing help and guidance.

Thanks and regards,


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2015

based on whatever facts could be understood from your blog, no better views can be expressed.
1 Like


No use of complaining without authentic proofs.Better go for a quash of the FIR.Engage a competent lawyer in HC.

1 Like

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     14 April 2015

Quashing a F.I.R from High Court is not a easy task although it is easy to advice. If investigation starts on the basis of F.I.R. Court cannot interfere in the matter due to 42 nd. Amendment of the Constitution of India..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register