Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat (director)     24 August 2012

Fir need help

Sir,

I am a NRI. In my absence my land worth more two crore was sold to local MLA by fake  & non registered POA. I tried to register FIR but local police refused. BY the order of ACJM under section 156/3 local police station registered FIR. It took six months and three visits from Mauritius to Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttakhand.

Police Investigation officer wanted me to came and make a statement in front of him. I once again flew from Mauriitus to Delhi and reached Roorkee. IO was not available. Accused is ex MLA and his cousin , son of a sitting congress MP. I started getting anonymous threatening calls. I sent my statement (Bayan) with photograph and duly notarized to IO by registered post. and copies to DIG, SP, SHO etc. from Delhi.

IO has refused to accept my written , notarized statement. I am now back to Mauritius. 

Accused party has very good local influence & clout. They know every trip to India cost me more then 50thousand & loss of work hours. Also I am too scared to go back.

Please advise me what remedy do I have?

Learning

4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     25 August 2012

send your full query to mail id advocate_anish@imap.cc

2.anish_thakur@ymail.com

you can transfer your case to some other court or to the appelate court where you think his influence will not come on way of justice.

Subhash Sharma (Teacher)     25 August 2012

Sir, I am a teacher in delhi govt.I live in najafgarh, New Delhi. on 10 august 2012 a fight took place at my village nagura Jind Haryana between my family and neighbours. Both parties injured. Both filed FIR against each other. After 2 days other party entered my name in taht FIR. But I was at my home in najafgarh on that day. That was JANMASHTAMI on 10 august, 2012. My neighbours know taht I was here on that particular day and they are ready to make a statement in this regard. till yet only my family informed me about this. I am not recieved any information from Jind police regarding this. other party having no evidance against me.What should I have to do? please help

(Guest)

Notary affidavit evidence is maintenable in investigation.

It seems Police IO has took bribe to accused. Don't need to worry- produce an application for protection & given threat by accused in said court.  Also mention that you don't have faith for fair investigation. Transfer the investigation to any other I.O. You can send application to SSP of Haridwar.

Investigation is still pending so you can transfer investigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register