IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehajbee   04 March 2023

Fir in government welfare scheme against beneficiary

Please clarify that if any department or any competent officer does not register a complaint against beneficiary that is related to corruption  in government welfare schemes intended for employment purpose of personal level or single household , then does the police by itself have the right to register an FIR on the basis of the allegations which are false and baseless done in revenge without proof of common person against beneficiary of government welfare schemes intended for self employment? 


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 March 2023

Facts posted are vague which require better clarity.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2023

please intoeuce facts in understandable way.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2023

If you are interested in the welfare of the beneficiaries then you can file a PIL before the court competent i.e., the high court or supreme court on behalf of the beneficairies for which you can approach an advocate and move on.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query