25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     10 March 2016

Fir had been rigisted on my wife due to her false affidavits

Hi All,

My beautifull wife filed a 498A case & DV act /Maintanance cases on me in the year of 2012 march,
In the DV Act /Interim maintanance case,
She has given false affidavits in MMTC ,FTC and HC of Karnataka courts regarding her salary details and employment details .
She stated that she doesn't has job and not working any where ,
For first 2 and a half years all courts trusted her and passed 10 k per month interim maintanance order for my wife only ,
But after it came to final cross examination i found that she has been worked for 3 different companies with 2 different names ,Same thing i have informed to the court in the pitition ,Court has passed the order to her employer to provide the employment details of my wife ,
Next day her employer appeared in the court and submitted her employment details (she was getting 33 thousands per month) ,

From my side I have given correct information to the court about my salary of 60,000 per month ,So it has been proved in the court that she has been drawing handsome salary ,
After the final argumnets judge has passed the order of 8000 per month and 4 thousands for the baby only (we have one kid with the age of 2 years ), but my wife prayer is "she is jobless and due to domestic violance ,my wife need maintanance , in this case my baby is not a party and in the prayer my wife ONLY asked for maintanance . But judge has given maintanance to my kid 12,000 rupees per month (8K +4K for education) , this order came from the MMTC court on 2015 june ,,Now i went for session court for an appeal and its still runnning inthe court with stay order .

Based on the above flase affidavits i put a criman case on my wife one year back ,now court has passed PCR to police station and F.I.R has been registered on my WIFE , with the sections of  IPC 420,406,181, 415 .

So i have been fighting ALONE in the courts from the past 4 years , but my wife has big support from her family members (since all people are well educated and worked) ,initially she demanded for 20 lakhs ,after that she asked for 16 lakhs ,then she asked for 13 lakhs and 2 months back they asked for 8 lakhs , This FIR has been filed on her just 2 weeks back ,she doesn't know about this event ,

Please note that this false lady has been filed for divorce in the family court 5 months back ,but i am dragging this wothout taking summons ,

Please assist me what should i do now .

Regards ,

Prashanth ,Bangalore


 14 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     10 March 2016

Tables are turned.........."Loha garam hai...marr do hathoda"


Be stern on the Criminal case.

Once ur wife knows about FIR most probably she will fall at your feet. It will be right time to press MCD wherein u can ask her to withdraw all cases immediately AND /OR Apologize to court for her misdeed. She has come down to 8L. You can negotiate further. However you have a kid so you should give money for your kid as one time settlement.

Push for a joint parenting plan or access rights for your child.

All the Best !!!



Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     10 March 2016

Yea Born Fighter ,

I struggled a lot in the courts from the past 4 years ,My parents became sick because of these cases ,  i spent 5 lakhs till now for the court process ,wasted my time so far ,In my family i am the only person working and earning ,

Now she doesn't want to give baby visitation rights for me ,So how can i pay money ?

CAN I ASK HER for damages in that case (FIR has been registered on my wife )

Regards ,

Pradeep G

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     10 March 2016

Could you please let me know in  detail.

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     10 March 2016

Hi All ,

Could you please comment on my first post here .

Shekhar (Proprietor)     10 March 2016

Prashant pl give me a call on 9731110296 Shekhar.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     10 March 2016

Prashant pl give me a call on 9731110296 Shekhar.

SanilS (Output)     12 March 2016

Be careful, after it India. The laws are in the favour of Women!!!

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     12 March 2016

Do not give up cr case against her, but do not avoid now summons of divrce petition , accept it appear n file yr written statement stating taht you hv filed FIR N SEE THE MIRACLE...INISST pOLICE OFFICER TO ARRREST HER

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     12 March 2016

Do not give up cr case against her, but do not avoid now summons of divrce petition , accept it appear n file yr written statement stating taht you hv filed FIR N SEE THE MIRACLE...INISST pOLICE OFFICER TO ARRREST HER

SanilS (Output)     12 March 2016

I was in a case under 498A and 34 IPC including a private prosecutio for over 7 years.  Despite, I getting confirmation from the DGP that no incident of 498A "had place in India", either the police or Court has taken any action against the petitioner or the police officers including a senior officer involved in the case.

I am currently fighting another case for another divorce settlement before Family Court in India. This is despite, the petitioner divorcing me in a foriegn court during the prosecution under 498A and agreeing for a full and final settlement. The petitioner has remarried to allegedly to her ex boyfriend and lives aboard. All the advocates I have spoken to say that the petitioner's application is not maintainabe by law. However, the matter is before the Family Court over last 7 years.

All the laws are geared for the women, especially in India. That's why I say be very carefully!



Hi Prashant,

Could you help me in knowing under which section you have filed the Criminal case on your wife for her false affidavits.

Be strong and you win.


Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     14 March 2016

Dear SunilS,Please collect solid evidances and fight it in the court ,then she can't escape ,In my case My wife filed false affidavits 4- 5 times ,at last finally it has been proved in the court that she is working ,for her employment the eevidance is her employer appeared infront of the court and submitted the salary proof details ,So ITS ON COURT RECORD ...HOW SHE WILL ESCAPE NOW ...NOW i am having good lawyers to fight against her . ONCE FIR HAS BEEN FILED ON HER WITH STRONG PROOF ...she can't escape ....in INDIA also few rich and influence people got arrested many times ...so remember that ...fight in a proper way with solid evidance .all the best


Dear TGK Reddi sir, i asked Prashanth because, he who fighting and will be able to tell what all the cases he filed. 

I didn't mean that no one can help. Sir TGK Reddi, like me the sufferers or seekers comes here to get the advice / help from the learned experts like you. I sincerely apology if am wrong in my words.

It helps in one of my case. Please seeking your advice. 


Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     30 March 2016

fight 498A i am fighting since aug 2009

i won six cases against my wife as

sec09 by me

sec24 [ in sec09] by her

sec 13 by her get dismiss as not press

sec 13 by her in 2014 [ dismiss in adam pairvi]

sec 24 in sec 13 by her

I filed execution of sec09 result in favor but still filed appeal in HC as to say to court that i still want her back [ you can understand the logic]

now going to file counter cases soon in this month or week

and hard counter case after 498A

in 498A sho get punished[ red mark in her CR due to negligence or not following properly in my case]

so i am going to prove it malicious prosecution she is not coming for her evidence since last 12 continues dates after issuing so many warrants / summons/ radio messages by SP.

so fight and fight properly  surely you will win if court not justifies you in the end you are eligible to beat your wife on road no one will ask you why ?

you have sufficient reason for beating her

tabiyat se dhunai karna unki....................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query