LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHIRAMEL MATHEW SIMON   12 February 2024

Fir for road accident

Recently my car was hit by a bike from right side while I was turning left. The mistake was totally on the part of bike. However, as he sustained a fracture, he filed an FIR against me  under sections 279,337 and 338 of IPC, 1860.

Please advise me about what available to me. Moreover, I notice that the date of accident is wrongly noted one day after the date of actual accident.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 February 2024

It will be better that you challenge the case properly during trial proceedings instead of compromising with the defacto complainant.

You discuss with your advocate and proceed as suggested.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register