LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     17 April 2012

Fir for illegal tresspassing and false complaint

My father came to Delhi with his unncle four dacades before and has been residing in a house for more than 42 years.  we have everything but no papers of ownership.  in 2010 some builders tried to threat us and told that they have bought the property from the original owner and they will evict us from that house.  Police also acted in connivance with those builders.  In June, 2010  he lodged a complaint against us in police statoon stating that he had purchased our House from One XYZ and that whenever he or his people visited my house and tried to clean the house, he was scolded by my sister and my daughter ( A copy of the complaint received through RTI Act ).  He did not produce any ownership papers in support of his claim along with his complaint .   It is also pertinent to mention that on that complaint, police officials repeatedly & unnecessarily visited my house and disturbed us without going into the/verifying the truth of the complaint.  Later on, in the Hon’ble Saket Court that person has been continuously repeating that he has nothing to do with my house and he has been unnecessarily entrenched in the case.    other person can also not show any documents and became ex-parte.

Now we were just plastering our wall, some illegal builders also trespassed our house.  they forced into my home and misbehaved with my mother.  My distant aunti and one of my nephew was in home.  I filed a complaint in thana but no action has been taken despite a of lapse of 18 days.  In case i file a case under 156(C), how strong will be the witness of my auntie and my nephew.  my other neighbours have seen them running out of my house.

pelase advice what should I do now. 

Learning

2 Replies

Akram sait (Member)     08 July 2012

Dear citizens,

I have a very strange complaint against me and my family ,simple we saved our child who is minor in her age from nexus of so called RAVE party goers and complained to father of a boy for his wrong doings with our kid in two meetings he did`nt mend his ways and called my mothers place threathning with names of some rowdy elements.

we settled again by  talking to his father, here come a horror twist in our life they started harrasing my family members by saying they will file a complaint against us ,take out our family reputation in public in our locality including prayer place.

A lot more to tell but let me cut it short they filed a complaint after 6 months with criminal charges of IPC 323,447,504,506 and also forced police station with a influence of top police officer in ranks to file a FIR against us .WHAT TO DO ,

note:

1. we went to poice station they told us to take a court bail where that was  a station bail.

2. When police officer called us we had been ther for 4 times hey told us they will call compalintaint for amicabale settlement they din`t record our statement ,

3. prior to that a police office who got transfered closed the issue after investigating incident and on part of our family for good our local social organizations  have given clean chit to us.

4. after taking a call my mother dropped in her health and we admitted her to ICU she feared our police ARREST, still she is recoveing in reputed hospital.

Please guide me to save my family from this harrasement .right know a good samatarian helped me getting a station bail after me taking some action after speaking to some influential people locally.

Points shalls I file a defamation case against complaintant or police officer who influenced the case witout knowing the facts  or police station incharge for not handling case up to the mark

a lot more to tell.

Thanks

awaiting a discussion to strentheing our social structure to live happy in our land of love

JAI KARNATAKA

JAI HIND .................................

sweta singh (n/a)     09 July 2012

sangeeta,

i will suggest that go 4 a property search to find who was the owner of that house before ur father moved in......whats ur status of living there i want to know....as tenant or owner's family? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register