LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrit kumar (job)     22 November 2017

FIR FILLED UNDER SEC 498A ND 406

Fir filled against me today under sec 498a nd 406. Wife filled complaint 1 year back against me nd my parents nd relatives..but fir filled against me only. After marrigae in 2016 she live with me only 10 days nd never came back. When we try to bring her back she filld false cases along with DV. she want to settle the case as early as possible nd want divorce .. But with money. She is in govt job.. Me to in govt job.. Plz suggest wat to do.. I filled sec 9 one year back .which is running .nd also have 5 day notice bail..

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     22 November 2017

what do want exactly?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 November 2017

She may be in government job that doesn't disentitle her not to claim Permanent Alimony and Maintenance from you and more so in order to settle the matrimonial dispute, like quashing of the FIR registered u/s 498A, 406 etc. IPC and other DV proceedings, to make both parties agree for divorce by mutual consent even all courts from the Family Court up to the Supreme Court suggest for paying financial support or alimony to wife and get out of the dispute amicably.

Whole of India is following this unwritten rule or practice so go ahead and settle the one time amount with her and move out of this matrimonial dispute forever.

vir sen jain (authorised signatory)     23 November 2017

Dear, As both of you are in govt services it will be better if both of you patch up the matter amicably at the earliest without going into any litigations. Which is time consuming and costly matter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register