LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayaveladvocate (Lawyer)     29 May 2011

FIR false -murder committed-blankpaper-filled to complain

In one of the gory event a man was hacked by professional murderer, his wife interposed and sustained greivous injuries, the assailant was caught, he lead to arrest of the friend of victim, later at the hospital victim was taken to Opera. theatre, the police taking oral instruction gets a blank paper signed. Later same was coverted as complaint , implicating the wife in imaginary extra marrital relationship and arrestees making statement to the effect they were hired by the lady. Thus the wife was arrested .The husband upon recovery from coma files bail petition for his wife stating that she is innocent. he has made any allegation as to her castity. trail judge says once the complaint is not accepted by the complaint. it is void ab initio acquitts all. i invite t\you all to enlighten me further the legality and proprietary of this verdict.  

Learning

2 Replies

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     05 June 2011

Dear Jaya, your query was like a fairytale and this is what an advocate himself has written. Please be specific as to what was the incident and dont just write all those vague kiddy stuff.

Regards

ashwani vij (head)     06 June 2011

welll ur question is not v clear wht i understood is tht husband stands by his allegationg of chastity against the wife to my view complaint is not void ab initio if husband stands by allegations levelled against wife 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register