Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (Engineer)     15 March 2010

FIR / Complaint Transfer - Help Required

Dear All,

A case have been registered against me and my family in the state TN. We got an anticipatory bail under  in madras high court. The FIR is yet to be filed. Police are planning to transfer the case to MH bcoz the alleged crime occured there. Will this anticipatory bail is accepted in MH?? In the court order Cr. No was not known and the order is passes to a particular police station in TN

Please let me know if the case gets transferred to MH should i need to go for seperate AB or will the existing one is sufficient.

Krishna

Learning

5 Replies

Krishna (Engineer)     15 March 2010

Can anyone pl answer my query

Krishna

jatin sharma (LAWYER)     15 March 2010

hi, yes u have to got a bail from MH but if u attached the copy of order of TN high court order with bail application than it may be give benefit to u in getting a bail.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     16 March 2010

Yes.  You have to obtain another bail from MH court, the court which have jurisdiction to try only has grant to bail.  Since the complaint is being forwarded to MH court you have to get anticipatory bail from that court and wht Mr. Jatin said is right - the bail order issued by chennai court will be much helpful for you there at MH. 

Krishna (Engineer)     16 March 2010

Dear Gundlapallis & Jatin,

What i feel is once the case is getting transferred all the relevant documents will also be transferred.

What i heard from some of the legal experts. One more thing, i can go to madras HC asking for using the same AB in MH. Will that work??

Krishna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register