LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun   19 September 2017

Fir complaint

There is a property dispute between me and my brother partioned land.I got injunction order from court to restrict my brother entry into my land before one year my brother threatnens me to not enter the land..and he tried to attack me entering into my land and in defense I used pepper spray to get escape but he used rowdies and attack me and I got head injury and admitted in govt hospital and moved to private .during attack i defensively I pull my brother down while fight his teeth is broken with that he also admitted in govn police records both persons incidents and they threaten me that they file fir on both of us and police said I will be remanded...without enquiring it possible for police to put fir on me? The incident happend on place where I got injunction order for restricted entry of my brother. what I do if they put fir on me?


 6 Replies

manu seth (N/A)     20 September 2017

File a criminal complaint against your brother narrating everything that led to such a fight. I think you should better consult your advocate who would help you in drafting suitably, but make sure you do so as soon as possible. This will lead to F.I.R. against your brother.

varun   20 September 2017

Yes sir,police said they file F.I.R on me and my brother there any way I can avoid F.I.R on me

manu seth (N/A)     20 September 2017

Get in touch with your advocate as soon as possible and file a complaint against your brother in order to get an F.I.R. registered against him. In the meantime, if he doesn't pursue, the police on its own cannot take action against you. Everything else can be taken care off once the matter reaches the court. Get in touch with me at for more help in this regard.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 September 2017

Such  crminal cases only result in settled in compromise. So, why not compromise now itself?

varun   21 September 2017

All mistakes is on my brother and till now he didnt initiate I wont go for compromise..

varun   21 September 2017

Is it possible to put 2 F.I.R for one incident

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register