Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjushree (admin)     27 May 2014

Fir been filed on those who have poured fuel on my home

Dear Sirs,

FIR been filed on those who have poured fuel and lighten the fire to my home, but its already 1week passed the police has not arrested them not even questioned them. As i told earlier the accused people having Money & Man power, so the file will be closed or wat?.  in FIR so many section been mentioned by local circle inspector.  But today ACP came and spot inspection was done and said to meet him in his station.  But why? it is not clear to me.  the victims can file a reverse complaint on me after my FIR. the victims already left the home for 3days and no one available at home.

Pls let me know what is the next step i should take? whether it harms again to my family? or i can get justice through FIR.   

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2014

after FIR police investigation will start. They will enquire all wittnesses and prepare a chargesheet to submit to the court. Why do you worry.?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 May 2014

It is a pocedure after fir registration ,police is investigating the matter, they will collect all relevant evidences and statement of witness and the victim and then file the chargesheet in the court , give your support to the police io .

G. Y. Sharma (Advocate)     10 June 2014

Dear manjushree,

I too agree with the opinions of my brother-advocates who were kind enough to advise you in the case. But there are instances that some police having received some ransom, would give an opportunity to the Accused to abscond and then to file anticipatory bail. In those circumstances arrest of Accused would normally be delayed since the police would drag on the matter on the pretext of investigation. By the grace of God if there is any sincere police officer, the case would not go wrong.

Don't worry even if a final report is filed by police staing that no case is made out. you can then file a protest petition and run the case as if it were a private one. As the offence complained off in your query is serious in nature, such much adverse may not happen. Meet the police when they call you and do give your support for investigation of the case. Let us think positively that nothing wrong would happen.

All the best.

G. YADAGIRI SHARMA,

M. Com., LL.M.,

G. AMRUTHA KUMARI,

M. Com., LL.M.,

ADVOCATES

H. No. 2-1-178/1, 100 Feet Road

Vidyaranyapuri, Hanumakonda.

WARANGAL DISTRICT – 506 001

*: 98 493 45 755 – *: 99 66 45 66 85

gysharmaadv@gmail.com

Leave a reply