Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   28 April 2019

FIR 323/341/354 and 379

my mother in law filed FIR against me in cprc 323/341/354/379.wife already filed 498/406/323/341/125 against me earlier.
I went in family court, for hearing.but my wife slept me,the judge was not in seat.then I beat her also.
then she filed fir against me.
what to do.
the steno gives statement to police that first she slept me.then I
should I also filed a fir against them. or what to do. please advise


 2 Replies

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     29 April 2019

Mr Deepak

If you have a witness then you hold the right to file a criminal case against the wife who offended you.

In the cases what she filed against you all you can do is defend them or enter into a compromise.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.

b.goheel   09 May 2019

agreed with advice of ld. adv. solomon raj.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register