Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rai (student)     19 December 2010

fir

hi sir,

i m a student and one day i fight a friend he has cut near his eye. He logged fir against me and bulilt a medacal report  and give to police. The police warned me that this is not good and u will never do like this in future. But  he tells that he need rs. 15000 for taking complaint back neither he will reopen fir again. 

What should i do pls give me suggestion....????????????

Learning

10 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     20 December 2010

why not inform vigilence ?

Rai (student)     24 December 2010

pls some one reply me . i m in very tension...

Rai (student)     24 December 2010

ali sir i cant understand wt do u want to say.... pls explain ur answer...........

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     25 December 2010

How long ago was your friend injured? Personally I feel it would do well at least if you can bear his medical expenses.

(Guest)

tell the date of offence after that other details will follow based on your reply

Rai (student)     29 December 2010

JT Rajasuriya sir...

my friend injured abt 1 month ago.....i think his medical expense is abt 2000 but he want to take 15000.....

he tells that if u not paid i will open fir again....pls give me right suggestion???

thank u for advice.......

Rai (student)     29 December 2010

S.GANESAN. sir

the date of offence is 1 dec 2010 he has minor enjury near eye and he made medical report  and provide to police.  Then police called me and warned . Now the complainer tells that give me Rs.15000 of medical , his actual expense is only 2000 and tells that if u will not give money i will reopen fir....

pls suggest what should i do....

Being Human (LLB)     30 December 2010

go and talk to police inspector and try to convinence them in any way [money]. take th help of friend who has some good relationship with them. With the help of police they will call your friend and try to settle down.

Rai (student)     12 January 2011

pls someone suggest me....my case is described as above now   my oppositor said that they will go to court .They offer me to become witness then they will cut my name from case........there e three person in case....

Advocate Rakesh Raja (d)     13 January 2011

kindly send a detailed story.then anyone can  help u and suggest u a right answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register