Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakashsingh   15 March 2015

Finding proof of second marriage solemanized in arya samaj temple

Dear experts,

We are in a situation where we need to find evidence to prove a Bigamy performed by a person. He performed a second marriage in some Arya samaj temple in Delhi. But the only information we have is the name of the parties and the year in which the marriage was performed nothing about the place of marriage..

I want to know whether it is possible to search any such record.. with such a limited information..

Secondly.. do the marriage records of all Arya Samaj temples in Delhi get registered in central place somewhere..in Delhi so that we can approach somebody to search out the information

Replies are highly appreciated..

Thanks

Prakash

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 March 2015

Sir, Its as good as searching for impossible .... Appoint some detective to the needful for you .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

prakashsingh   22 March 2015

Kapil ji.. thanks for the kind advice..

Adding to what i have said.. that now i have an indication of second marriage in form of written compromise in police station between the mother of accused and some other person.

On that compromise paper the second wife of the accused had signed as W/o Mr. ABC.. along with Father and mother of the accused..

Can this compromise paper be a proof / indication that he has solemnized marriage somewhere.. or the witness of the IO of that case be useful..that this lady presented herself as wife of the accused in the Police station..

I know it would not be enough to prove second marriage.. but at least we may keep our stand that we had not made any false allegations..

With regards

Prakash

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register