Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     19 September 2008

financial impact on our country

dear members and associates

you have discussed the us bank crisis.now let us know the actual financial impact going to happen in our country in all economic front inc luding service sector.

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 September 2008

as far as advocates are concern. Nothing will happend to the advocacy.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     23 September 2008

please take it seriously. many at usa lost jobs. where they will go ?india will loose foregn exchange.your petrol cost will increase by yr akka.thoughts of the day.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     23 September 2008

please take it seriously. many at usa lost jobs. where they will go ?india will loose foregn exchange.your petrol cost will increase by yr akka.thoughts of the day.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     14 October 2008

increase cost of gold ,fall in share market,increase in bank interest rate ---these are all direct impactin indian economy.expert daaling will be able  to forecast more.pl do that.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     15 October 2008

Sir, I am not an expert but may i express my views?

When gold prices were increasing we ought to have been warned that the situation was bad. Now housing rates will decrease. Less jobs means more crime. Loose Morals.. The times are bad and I feel we should be very stringent while spending. Cash should leave us with reluctance.

I would like to know from experts ' How does a country /world come out of monetary depression? Ehat are the experiences during the other depressions?

FINALLY IS WAR THE ONLY WAY OUT. ? FIRST DESTROY THEN RE CONSTRUCT?

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     24 October 2008

My dear friends, Why no answer. This issue touches all of us.

HOW DOES A COUNTRY COME OUT OF A DEPRESSION?

Bina (none)     24 October 2008

There is no magic bullet. Monetary tightening, currency appreciation and fiscal stimulus might help

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 October 2008

Dear All,

As rightly said by Advocate Ramachary,  the Legal profession is not affected at all.  On the contrary, the legal profession always benefits in time of recession and economic mismanagement by way of more N.I.Act cases, default in Contracts, Statutory levies and other Acts.

Any way, this is a Forum for Legal matters and the question of "Recession and Economics"  may be discussed in Economic Forums or Monetary Forums.  The Legal profession or the Judiciary cannot do anything about it and should wait to reap the benefits of such economic stituations.

Keep Smiling ... HemantAgarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register