LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dimple Shah (prop)     09 February 2013




If we want to offer finance to a company, do we need any license to do such finance business........??


I want to play safe in offering such finance to companies.....




 3 Replies

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     11 February 2013

You have to obtain licence under Money Lenders Act

1 Like

Dimple Shah (prop)     12 February 2013

Thank you so much,


How can I go about, whom should I approach......


Is there a minimum finance requirement for such business....

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     13 February 2013


Every money-lender may apply to the Collector for a licence which shall be granted for such period, in such form, and on such conditions, and on payment of such fees, as may be prescribed. Please contact local lawyer for doing needful in the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register