Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pun (eng)     01 February 2015

Finally won the permanent custody of 6 year old son

Dear Members,

I am glad to share with you that finally I won my 6 year old son's permanent custody. No WS order and no cross order against wife were already passed and she was having no other option but agreed to give permanent custody to me because case was also against her.

I am really thankful to the Ld. members here who has given valuable advise and would like to mention especially the sincere efforts and hard work of my lawyer who worked day & night with me to work on each and every point in detail.

Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     01 February 2015

And your son lost his beloved mother.

You may not need your wife. But your son needs his mother.

Can your son file a case to live with both of his parents?

Law is blind.

It cannot understand the injustice done to the boy by denying his mother.

So, please allow your son to have his mother. Throw away the law. 

Law can help break families. Let us not allow that.

A child cannot speak for itself. 

Let's honor the right of the child to live with both of its parents.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-child-cannot-speak-for-itself--115462.asp#.VMJI9keUeL0

vicky (manager)     02 February 2015

Originally posted by : Prasad

And your son lost his beloved mother.

You may not need your wife. But your son needs his mother.

Can your son file a case to live with both of his parents?

Law is blind.

It cannot understand the injustice done to the boy by denying his mother.

So, please allow your son to have his mother. Throw away the law. 

Law can help break families. Let us not allow that.

Let's honor the right of the child to live with both of its parents.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-child-cannot-speak-for-itself--115462.asp#.VMJI9keUeL0

Dear Author,

Did any women think in this manner when they have custody of thier children legally or illegaly. There are millions of cases where ladies are not allowing there children to meet there own father. If any father gets the custody of their children then as he is more desrving then why to curse law. 

My best wishes for father and child for better future ahead. 

1 Like

rising up again (FFF)     02 February 2015

GREAT NEWS.. !!! BEST WISHES FOR HAVING YOUR SON WITH YOU.... 

NOW, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY INCREASES.......take care of the SON much more.....give him more time than you earlier did, be his friend......take out for holidays, small trips.....and visit your frens places who have small kids...so that he can mingle with them............ he should feel happy with you... 

avoid drinking, smoking now....if you do.....no late nights....and no late office work too... 

i am just sharing this as i am following the same for my son.....though fighting for his custody...

so happy for you.... best wishes...to you and ur son...... !!!! 

stanley (Freedom)     02 February 2015

Congrulations on your accomplishment . 

Now seeing it the other way round, normally nobody wants to marry a female with a child thats the reason she has given up and i have to presume that she has neither even asked for visitation . As the case lingers on in court either party wants to break free of the bond . Looking at a different angle she will also push for Divorce and will be looking at the option of  Re-marrying. She may even make an offer to you to pay you a certain amount so that Divorce is granted and she is free to re-marry :-). As a matter of fact if we look at things nobody wins and nobody loses but we go our ways . 

Life is like that . 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 February 2015

Great News. Congratulations.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.sahodar.in

LegalFighter (test)     06 February 2015

Prasad, When law is blind with biased laws, it will be a rare case we get such kind of judgement.Yes its true that the child needs mother.Doest that means a child doesnt need a father? That is what law says right? till 5 years a child needs a mother and a father can visit his own child weekly or monthly.This is real injustice for any fathers.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 February 2015

First of congratulations,

@ Prasad,

I am sufferre first my wife false 498A and then took my daughter when she was one month old and not allowing to see her since last two years , i had not seen my daughter since last 1 dec 2012. so what you will to such wife?

please give some knowlege/ preach/ suggest to such ladies, ?

if such ladies agree with you then come to teach us. we are fighting for our ground , platform and ladies fights for their ego , so give your speeches to them also dont say anything with biased mentallity, when time comes then you also not act accordingly what you are saying or teaching to us, then you will come to this forum with the query " How to get custddy of kid? how to avoid 498A, DV? how to  minimise maintenance etc...........................

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     07 February 2015

Dear Friends, I am not denying the fact that women have become cruel fuelled by the gender-biased laws.

But, we cannot continue to let these so called "family laws" break families. 

Especially for the couples with children.

Here, in this case, I am also happy that father won the custody of the child.

And mother lost her custody.

But the real looser is the child. A child needs its mother however bad she is.

Let's honour the right of the child to live with both of its parents.

vicky (manager)     07 February 2015

Dear Prasad,

Please keep your thoughts with you and don't spread it here.@ "A child needs mother however bad she is" I can also add something more meaningless "Lap of mother is first school of a child".

Do you think a lady who is trying all dirty tricks to get on her husband with the help of police and court can teach good moral value to there children or a lady who roam around with there male friends can give more good life or a women whose boy friends spend odd time at home with these women and children grows up seeing this atmosphere every time  would be good citizen as well. These boyfriend eyes little angel as well. So these type of women don't need children at all. They are keeping them  just to blackmail there husbands. There lives starts from one thing and end up at one thing.Fake 498a filler are worst time of human with no self respect as well. So little children are unsafe in there hands always. Rest is the kismet of child.

Parvesh (Assistant Manager)     22 May 2015

Dear PUN, Please accept my heartiest wishes for your great achievement. I am also going to file child custody case on my wife who has went away with some other person with my two children. Anyway, Congrats again and please pray for me. regards Parvesh Sharma

roshuv (Manager)     22 May 2015

Congratulations !!!!

Your Win is a hope for those who are harassed by Wife.

Wish u all the very best in life ahead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register