Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     26 December 2008

Final Notice Before Legal Action - Money Claim

FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION

Date: ___________________________

To: ________________________________

Dear ________________________:

We have repeatedly advised you of your long overdue balance in the amount of Rs_________________. Since you have not made payment we have turned your account over to our attorneys and instructed them to commence suit without further delay. There is still time, however, to avoid suit if you contact us within the next five (5) days. This will be your final opportunity to resolve matters without the expense of court proceedings.

Sincerely,

Learning

6 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 December 2008

What is this Mr. Y. Prakash. I didn't get u.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     26 December 2008

Dear Prakash Sir

With all due respect I would like to know as In this format of the legal notice  History of Transaction is not required? If yes, Please sir I request u to modify so that I can copy it

Thanks U Shri Prakash Sir

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     27 December 2008

This is not a legal notice. This is just a simplified form of a final letter of demand sent by the creditor just to intimate that legal action is contemplated on the defaulter.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     27 December 2008

Thanx Sir, Now it is clear to me.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     27 December 2008

well ....!!! thnks sir for ur help n clarification.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     27 December 2008

Dear All,

Another format:

FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION

[date]

[debtor name]

[debtor address]

Re: [account number, etc.]

Dear [debtor]:

This letter is in regard to your account, #[account number], with a balance of [amount owed] past due. We have repeatedly tried to resolve this overdue balance, and we have repeatedly advised you of your long overdue balance in the amount of Rs.  [amount due].

Since you have not made payment we have turned your account over to our attorneys and instructed them to commence suit without further delay.

There is still time, however, to avoid suit if you contact us within the next five (5) days.

This will be your final opportunity to resolve matters without the expense of court proceedings.

Very truly yours,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register