Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (owner)     20 March 2011

final hearing

respected Sir/ Madam,

My case is like there is a property in which my grandfather as a tenant lives then after a settlement with landlord he there was a certfied receipt made between them mentioning that my grandfather paid 1Lac. and rest 3Lac will be paid by him, but the landlord refused and my grandfather filed the case in lower court and won, but after that landlord filed the case in high court and took the stay order in between the case my grandfather got expired and the high court decided to put all legal heirs in case ... in between my father also got expired and the high court addresses us the legal heirs but my uncle who was the prime holder of the property settled the dispute with landlord and got the sale deed in his favour in high court as we were not be able to appear in the final hearing. After that high court passed the order to us that we can fight for our remedies, and then i filed the case in district court ...but now after the argument is over the judje is asking the sale deed of my grandfather from me to prove dat i am a legal heir.. but as there was no sale deed except the advance payment reciept and the order of the final hearing from the high court which gave to my uncle who acquired the property mentioned it as a agreement to sale the ( bayana reciept). Now the judje is asking me a sae deed so that she can give the order in my favour....as the reciept shows that my grandfather is a nominee and he executed the will also inmy uncle's favour but the landlord has the stay order from the high court mentioning that my grandfather will not gift or sale the property to any one.. so is ther any chance or should i go to high court ....please help me out !

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register