Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

film star dharminder has two wife???wht is matter???

Page no : 2

shrikant chede (law officer)     17 February 2010

Mr Mohit Attri what is your concern?

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     17 February 2010

What locus standi do we have to discuss private life of other persons?  Let us stop being moral policemen.

198. Prosecution for offences against marriage. (1) No Court shall take cognizance of an offence punishable under Chapter XX of the Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860) except upon a complaint made by some person aggrieved by the offence:

A query :- If court cannot take cognizance ...... can police investigate ? If police investigate , then what do they do with the material collected during investigation?

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     17 February 2010

salvi sir, we are just discussing about two celebraties. we are not going to court. it is clear to us that we do not have any locus standi. his wife - if she living, only have the locus standi.

perhaps mr mohit wants to know what is the legal position of such act.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     17 February 2010

@all

thank u so much for ur valueable thought

i hv read all above replies

actly i wants to know what is the legal position of hema ji

i think thr is a new judgement of hnble SC if a person convert his religion for marriage ,they can not reconvert the same religion aftr marriage

i think dharam ji reconverted muslim to hindu nd that time this new judgement was not enforceable.

girishankar (manager)     17 February 2010

Hello Sir What happens to Politicians Like ,MR.M.K.[Tamilnadu] Mr.NTR[Andhra] and a Bunches of Politician whos framing the Laws.........

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     19 February 2010

Is this a legal question which is being discussed hotly and interestingly by all of us?????

Do not go in the life of any individual otherwise it is counter productive.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     19 February 2010

the legal question here is, whether mr dharmendra & ms. hema ji 's act is legal or not, if illegal then how they avoid punishment, if legal then how other people can follow it.

mr mohit , most probably, conversion did not took place. no other person enlighting the matter.

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     27 February 2010

Sirs,

He is dharam pa and if he sees conversation he will say the world wide famous dialogue of him.

" Kutte Main Tumhara Khoon Pijaunga "

I Love dharam ji and dream girl.

Aftab 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register