LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filling vakaltnama


My wife has suit 498a case on me and my parents. I want to file a quash in High court of AP. Do I need to get my parents signature in one vakaltnama form or do they have to sign in separate forms. please provide your inputs. Thank you in advance.



 4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     03 March 2018

They have to sign other papers and affidavits also. Consult with lawyer ingaged in HC.

user100   03 March 2018

All of you can sign in one vakaltanama form

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 March 2018

One Vakalath may suffice..

Your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/criminal matters and having successful track record …and worth his/her salt…shall help you for all docs…as per facts and details of your case..

cherukuri prasad (Advocate)     04 March 2018

one vakalatnama is sufficient

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query