LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pinky   27 January 2016

Filling of rcr case and its merits


I had sent notice of RCR to my husband but his lawyer havent replied legally but came up over the call saying my client is adamant and needs divorce. Come with papers and sign. 

What can be my remedies. My husband was willing to stay with me before 6 months and had let out the flat jointly but after his family's interference, he stopped communication from last 6 months and none of them want to come and talk. Even the letters and notices are going unheard.

What can be my rescue.


 4 Replies

b.goheel   27 January 2016

thn file rcr petition.

b.goheel   27 January 2016

fail to understand if u r serious fr reconcillation as per own thread, thn why do u seek it thrgh law to add more misunderstanding.
moreover who is more aware of truth thn u.

1 Like

Vicky (Engg)     27 January 2016

we don't know what made you come out of matrimonial society from your husband and now you want him to join your society leaving his parents/society. asking remedies after going to court will be like asking for next petition, affidavite to file that what is suggested in lawyers forum. you are good judge of your situation, right down only facts on the sheet and decide what you want to do.


those days have gone were husband used to get scared of law, police, cases! from past 6 months or more you voluntarily left your husband society which gives him all the rights to file for divorce.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 January 2016

You can file RCR petition immediately. since there is no reply from your husband side. do not forget to attach the notice which sent to him already. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query