LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Singh   31 October 2023

Filling duplicate case with uprera

In 2017 I booked a plot with a builder on emi basis. Till 2019 I paid Rs.7 lacs to the builder. Also, I invested Rs.50,000 in a scheme of the builder where some rental was promised. He had issued PDC for my principal amount of Rs.50,000 which got bounced when presented in bank. Also, he didn't pay rental. I approached a lawyer and filled complaint with UPRERA. After 5 hearing, judgement was given in my favour (ex-parte). Earlier advocate had told that she will take Rs.50,000 for handling the case with RERA. But later she started asking more money for its execution for which I denied. As she has used her own mobile number and email I'd to file the complaint with RERA, I am unable to proceed for execution because OTP will be required. So, I want to ask that can I file a fresh complaint with UPRERA for the same case? And should I mention about previous judgement in the fresh case? Kindly, give your valuable suggestions.
Thankyou very much


 2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     01 November 2023

Inspect case file, obtain certified copy and proceed as per law.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 November 2023

You can file an application for changing the lawyer or can even appear in person, providing the your own mobile number or your own number.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register