LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj   26 May 2016

Filled a false case

under 498a, she metioned that, I took alcohol and I harassed her for dowry and threatned her, which i didn't do. I never asked for any money. she made some transactions of 20k to my account when we were living togther now she claims that i harressed her for money .

What is fir and case study in the police station?

pls help me with your suggestions

Learning

6 Replies

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 May 2016

You need to hire services of lawyer locally. 

A walk alone (-)     26 May 2016

First make transactions of 20k to her account. If she transfer that money from her parents account to your account then say her parents give to their daughter. FIR means first information report. Case study means police will come to your place and take information or statements from your neighbours and your servants. Then police will prepare a charge sheet on the basis of her family statements, evidence, and your neighbour statements. If she dnt want to continue relationship better go MCD . By roaming courts you and her will not get anything only time and money waste. If she agree file MCD pay one time alimony and get rid of her and her cases

(Guest)
  1. It is common trend for women these days to do such thing.
  2. Police and judges very well know almost all dowry cases are false and filed only to harass.
  3. Find a good lawyer and follow the procedure.
  4. If you did not demand dowry, nothing will happen to you.
  5. False cases fall under their own weight and eventually lose steam.
  6. Never take wife back once she has made such complaint. If you take her back and she does it second time you will be in bigger trouble because first complaint and settlement will become proof supporting her second complaint.
  7. Marriage is over at this point. Move on with life. Case will take its own sweet time. If you refuse to take her back and refuse to pay huge amount in extortion, wife will eventually ask for reasonable settlement and go find a new bakra.

raj   27 May 2016

i have another doubt, she doesnt have mental stability, in a phone call many times she said she is going she is not able to decide what is right and what is wrong and send said she wants to go for individual counselling. if i prove this will the case be closed. 

(Guest)
  1. No, case won't be closed even if you prove her insane - which is almost impossible to prove in your situation.
  2. Indian courts are very eager to start cases on the drop of hat. It is quite easy to start case on anyone on frivolous grounds. Once started the case cannot be closed for a very long time because due process has to be followed.
  3. It is not surprising that your wife is acting absurd. It is not easy from psychological standpoint to depose blatant lies in courts and in front of police. It is also very painful to deal with anxiety, loss of control and uncertainty once the keys of her life are handed over to lawyer and judge. 
  4. No relationship between husband and wife survives the filing of false criminal complaint. Marriage is now a dead horse, don't drag it farther. Stop focusing on wife or what she says, she is most likely recording all calls and trying to gather evidence. Find a lawyer and defend the cases. Stop communication with wife or she will continue to allege fresh cruelty incidents. Only communicate in court from now on.

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     27 May 2016

Originally posted by : raj
i have another doubt, she doesnt have mental stability, in a phone call many times she said she is going she is not able to decide what is right and what is wrong and send said she wants to go for individual counselling. if i prove this will the case be closed. 

She must be having thyroid problem, try to enqure with her about it.  Her Free T3 and T4, levels are to be moderated by way of treatment, you file divorce based on desertion directly in family court to save yourself form frurther harassment.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register