Filing writ in high court while shrc hearing is going on?

I had Filed FIR against my Wife and her realtives in march of 2017 U/S156(3). Police were not investigating so Filed a complaint in Human rights in the of June 2017 as police were not taking action on my complaint. Human rights send notice to ACP and ACP replied in favor of police in month of August 2017 to Human rights. I had consideration date Slated on 22/3/2018. In meanwhile I had hearing from State information Commission ordering police to reply to my RTI I filed in month of July 2017. Police reply in month of Feb. 2018 stating that SI/IO Submitted report to ACP as Lack of Evidence which is fake and managed by my wife some police who are relative of my wife in same police station. I want to now on following things

  1. When to File WRIT of mandamus? While SHRC hearing is going or after an order/ disposal of it
  2. I have given evidence  in the month of April 2017 to IO and IO Had not communicate with me and to best of knowledge he has not called and visited accused place as well but closed the FIR. So when to file Protest petition  in court as Police are avoiding  answering RTI and if reply is coming from them it is almost false and unsatisfactory
  3. I did complaint to police station as one incident took place wherein my wife brother came to my house assaulted and intimated me and got petition from them in month of may 2017 and I file an RTI to know about petition  on that police respondent with fake enquiry report which is not matching with CCTNS information. So far I made complaint to home minister and DGP in month of dec 2017 but no response from them. So when to file Criminal complaint of Cheating against Police U/S156(3)  in the Court after SHRC closure report or anytime


P.S: No Case had been filed by wife against me so Far. So please request for Information from this forum

Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Sir, Writ in High Court, Seek directions for independent agency for investigation from the High Court U/S 482 .... protest before the same court ..... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate Advocate Supreme Court of India 9899011450,9911218741

Dy Director

what are facts of the case.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x