Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Saha (CEO)     09 October 2014

Filing under ipc 211

Respected forum members, 

In order to file a case under IPC 211, I came across judgements barring filing 211 under 195 Cr PC. Pl enlighten me if I can file 211 while proceedings should be pending in court or after conclusion of legal proceedings? Can I file a pvt complaint or it should be by a public servent only?

I am specifically reading this  :

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/108586/

pl help

ANKIT

Learning

5 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     09 October 2014

Make a complaint to the Police. 

Hardeep (Business)     09 October 2014

@vivek

1) tell your parents. They'd know soon about it anyway and this situation will not be resolved in a short time, if at all, in your favor.

2) SMS you got clearly says do not share with anyone. Yet you did. You are then liable for the transaction that subsequently happened. 

3) did you record the call asking for your OTP and your giving it ? That and all other recordings could help you.save the original recordings, SIM card and Mobile. Take backups.

4) as already said, you will have to lodge a police complaint making sure you get your facts right. Your claim,if at all, will lie against the person who used your OTP, based upon evidence you provide to Police and their further investigations.

5) The Credit Card issuer will collect amounts from you. Delaying this will not help you IMHO.

7) you should ask the website proof of what actually has been purchased and the address it has been delivered to. You / Police will need it.

Vivek Warde (Er.)     10 October 2014

Ya I have all of their recordings automatically recorded in my android phone

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2014

agreed with Mr Thukral.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     02 May 2015

Filing F.I.R. is the best option...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register