Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

matthew (finance)     25 October 2011

Filing petition in high court.

I want to file a petition in High Court for correction of name in SSC Certificate. Kindly I want to get some details that what proofs I have to submit in High Court? and How many months would it take to complete the High Court process? will it be too long?  amd how does this process starts? I would be very glad if soomeone answers this queries. Thanking you...                       Matthew


 2 Replies

harsh asthana (advocate)     25 October 2011

Your SSC certificate is a primary certificate and correction of name here may not be possible in writ

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

There is a process for correction of name in S.S.C. certificate. Submit an application in Govt. press near Chanchalguda jail premises.Hyd.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register