LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyamanta (seniour medical officer)     22 May 2008

filing petition for CBI enquiry for murder case

sir please help. My brother was found dead in goa 8 months ago. But the way police is doing job is not satisfactory. I want to file a petition for CBI enquiry. But my home place is in assam as it is difficult for me to travel to goa for health problems and security problems now i want to file the petition in guwahati high court. Is it legally possible to do that. Please give me the concerned rules for filling the petition and any other relevant old case where such case was filed

Learning

3 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     22 May 2008

It would be proper to file a peition for transfer of investigation in Bombay High Court, Panaji Bench.

Guest (n/a)     23 May 2008

First you may file a peition for transfer of investigation in Bombay High Court, Panaji Bench but that is not a proper course of action and it is difficult that court would allow the peition the proper couse of action is that you may move petition in the bombay high court for investigation to be conducted by the cbi with cogent reasons in consultation with your lawyer

Alpika (Freash Lawyer)     10 June 2008

You may file a writ petition in the S.C. for the transfer of such case from goa to guahati. Secondly you may submit an application to the PM of Goa when the case Transferred to guahati you may file a pettion for making enquiry by CBI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register