Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jessica maria rodrigues (director)     07 July 2013

Filing of the case.

this is an old case of ansteral property which came up suddenly a week on my mother's death, it was rather strange that a case more than 25 years old, suddenly came up and i was put in witness box , the haphazard way the case was conducted, neither of us were in frame of mind to answer any questions. it has been 12 years now,is it possible to challenge the order passed?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 July 2013

Yes. You can challenge in the same court by applying revision petition. or approach higher courts by applying appeal petition


Yes Mr. Rama is right

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register