LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunitha (JM)     16 November 2010

Filing of IP Document

My Brother has taken 3/4 credit cards 3 years back which mostly used by his frnds and he used for paying the Insurance premiums of others(as he is an SDM in Insurance Company) and he is not disclosing us for what he actually used and that debt now turned to around 3 lacs, he is still working for an insurance company only which will not even pay salary every month and the Credit card companies are comming to my home and warning my parents saying that Arrest Warrant has been issued. Could some of you provide me an immediate solution for this issue and help us in getting out of these issues. We are from lower middle class family and we do not have any other assests as well. Please reply me at the earliest possible with the options we can have to get rid of all these debts.

Learning

2 Replies

Ashok (BA LLB)     17 November 2010

You don't worry first go to the banks and ask for settlement or else pay some amount to each bank or else ask some time for the clearance of the debts.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     18 November 2010

In this case, you will will have to speak to your brother any how regarding details. 2. if any way you can collectively start paying up little then approach the abnk and tell them that you will start paying in small amounts and not to send those unruly men anymore.

Alternatively, you can also complain to the bank if the men coming to your place are misbehavin.

Also do ask for setlement asap and pay as much as you can. Do not panic and stay calm and cool.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register