LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     05 September 2010

filing of defense reply through RPAD

I have filed case under sectiom 127 crpc and my wife under 125(3) .judge in order to harass me has asked me to submit pleadings in hindi and rejected english versions .MP state indore. can i send the same through rpad as on 10th eid holiday is threr. 11th second saturday . 12th suday. I reside in gujarat .cannot stay for 4 days. judge looking for ex partee order.

pl guide


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query