LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (cyber celll)     21 November 2013

Filing lawsuit on tenant after he vacated

tenanat was amaturish

did many things as

1) flat is only for family he stayed alone

2) kept door open and gone to singapur

3) late paid bill for 2 months and changed mod no even without infirming

4) not paid light bill



I know his new place,can I file case against him?


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 November 2013

No case. First owner has to send a notice for vacate the premises.

niranjan (civil practice)     21 November 2013

You can file suit of eviction against tenant for obtaining alternative accommodation,non-use ,arrears of rent,etc.

Vijay (cyber celll)     21 November 2013

he is already vacated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register