Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rising up again (FFF)     18 September 2013

Filing for divorce... need help.......!!!

DEAR ALL..

Many of you must have filed your divorce applications in court and fighting for it...

I am applying for the same in next few days...and need some help. Need to see some actual divorce applications which you may have submitted in your case...

Request you all to send it to me (deleting your personal details from the same).. wud try to take our more points from it...and see if there can be minute/ small incidences which are common which i may be missing from my application.

You may send the same here attaching the doc OR on pankajpankaj123456@yahoo.in

thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 September 2013

1.    I would rather advice never seek such sub-judice case papers.

2.    Instead go to District Court and observe the most busy petition writer there and then approach him to seek his skills in petition drafting. It does not cost a bomb to hire such expert typist’s expertise in writing a bespoke petition for divorce incorporating all your special facts. All those petition writers in court complex which one sees have collection of hundreds of similar petitions and they can pick up wordings across board which will be more useful to you than seeking sub-jusice case papers.

3.    Case papers of a sub-judice case should never be shared even after deleting personal details.

rising up again (FFF)     18 September 2013

ok tajobs..as u say..!!

trust u for a good and ur true advice !!! :)

vaise, my lawyer is doing this work..but thought of taking more points from other drafts... 

(i had sent you a pm long bak but u nvr replied, plz do..if u can....!!!!)

Thanks...

alia_alian (journalism)     18 September 2013

Originally posted by : rising up again

ok tajobs..as u say..!!

trust u for a good and ur true advice !!! :)

vaise, my lawyer is doing this work..but thought of taking more points from other drafts... 

(i had sent you a pm long bak but u nvr replied, plz do..if u can....!!!!)

Thanks...

This is what I don't like about you Tajob, these type of legal queries are too necessary along with Those type;) of queries..You should try to divert your mind from those.

I know you are enlightened and encouraged by Asaram Bapu's case' shocking ;)development, but it should not be sir, you are a professional and you have duties towards your clients.Help up new sun shine!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register