Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filing false charges against in-laws,what should i do now?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

dose it not show the greed of u r father and  ur dad's friend adv, they are doing pimp business just to extract money from innocent people.

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     26 October 2012

Originally posted by : Saumya

I know it is now too late and neither my husband nor my in laws will accept me after they been to jail.

My dad is saying that i am young and can get married again so i should respect him and if i take back the case then he will loose his respect in society.The lawyer said that he can settle the case for 80lacs and i also get divorce.Is that really possible for the lawyer to get 80lacs ?

You may be young but when society knows that you are a 498 A women the fact of marriage is far away story getting even a proposal is difficult ............lol . The lawyer may  say a lot of things your dad and your lawyer should squeeze eacth others bXXls maybe than it would be possible . So now it seems not your dad but you are dreaming of getting rich over night . Its better i stop over here  Should i  give you an hint /idea you would realise how easy it is to make 80 lacs and your dad and your lawyer can follow the advise . 

1 Like

(Guest)

People are getting aware.

Soon you will see the cnosequences of such false cases.

Such people will be socially kicked.

1 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     28 October 2012

I appreciate your dream lady. I hope that ur husband is smart enough to show you his tool in open court. I dont think that u will ever get Rs. 80 from your husband. Your advocate , court clerk n auto driver will pay you some charges after these nuisance....!

VJVJVJVJVJ (Professional)     13 November 2012

Soumya,

You are the educated criminal putting your husband and his family in court as criminals. even the law is sided for women, god is never sided for any gender. you and your father will definitely reap the seeds that you sow. your marriage is over. though ur husband is charged criminally, actual criminal is you and your father india, who destroyed peace of an innocent family. Rs. 80 lakhs you are dreaming. 200% you will not get Rs.8 also. Plus even if your husband gives Rs.80 lakhs, what is the use. You are second hand, husband left girl. Does this sound good and better than Rs.80 lakhs to you. Girls like you, who spoil innocent families for greed of money, should be given capital punishment. Though in Indian courts it is not possible, God will never spare you.

Keep this granted.  

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     13 November 2012

Dear Saumya,

Kindly confirm about the exact position and charges of your case because it is quite necessary to know before suggesting you anything in your case.

Best Regards,

Praveen K. Sharma

(Guest)

Hi Soumya,

To be frank i really feel you are trying to fool the forum.

But personally i felt what you said is wrong to mislead forum members. Atleast you were contacted / consulted / called for an explanation before taking them to custody to ascertain facts by station In-charge.

Anyways coming back to your post Whether you have signed papers with or without your knowledge is secondary since you have already caused a heavy damage (emotionally) to your in-laws family and things are now in court.

Initially your concern was that your in-laws who are inncocent and false claims are filed upon them by your father and you felt bad for the other family (atleast that's what i felt).

Now suddenly your question turns on the advocate's promise of 80Lacs (whether he can get you 80Lacs?) Are you looking for money or rejoin the family? Greedy for money? Please clarify....

Don't think that you will get what your lawyer has promised. It all depends on how effectively both parties content each other's claim.

If you really want to rejoin the family, file a withdraw petition, apologise for the mistaken act of filing false complaint (doesnot matter whether you or your father did it). It doesnot matter even if you have to face the wrath of the court for filing false complaints and further orders for doing unacceptable and uncalled filings.

BUT YOU & YOUR FAMILY DESERVE THIS AND LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR YOUR FAMILY AND PEOPLE WHO KNOWS YOUR FAMILY.

Atlast want to say one thing - People like you, your father - dumb, reckless, impatient, arrogant, nonsense (dont want use other words sorry) with your ill-conceived third rated acts are nothing but the biggest curse to imporatnt institutions of society - FAMILY

I strongly and sincerely  apologise to the forum also for any words which may have impact on the sanctity of this forum.

2 Like

victim (master)     16 November 2012

saumya, story mein dum nahee hai.

madam just for once if i consider your story to be true then you never informed your husband about signing such papers as you said its just a week you left his place so you people may be in touch with each other on phone. when police went there to arrest them your husband never told you about that or tried to contact you for finding out what is going on.

anyhow if your story is real then choose your dad or your husband. and if you choose your husband then its on him whether accept you or not and if due to any reason he accepts you then it will take many years to gain his trust on you.

all the best.

I love my parents (law)     17 November 2012

Staniey say right marriage is over and i think your 2nd maariage is also not possible i am sure as per old data frequency

Sure Dear my marriage can never be recovered after filing charges.

I love my parents (law)     17 November 2012

PLS KEEP MY WORD IN YOUR NOTE BOOK.SURE YOU WILL NOT GET SINGLE PAISE.TELL to your father that by using - 80 lacs your husband.he can easily - give supari for your whole family , buy JUDGE and buy Police department or us ke baad bhi paise bach jayenge.

I think your husband is innocent and simple person.

JUST LEFT EGO - GO TO YOUR HUSBAND AND WITHDRAW YOUR CASE.YOU are thinking about your father image and whats your views about your husband when his family goes to jail.

Give me the contact of your husband - i will support him in each and every thing (money  and legal also).

Thanks to javed - i am agree with you.

tell your father and lawyer - pls make a queue of husbads on door.becoz every body will pay 80 lacs.

sure - not get single paise and forget about 2nd marraige.Just read the story      "2nd marraige of 498A".

PLS DO ANGRY DEAR.BUT THIS IS TRUTH - FACE IT TODAY OTHERWISE YOU WILL FACE IT AFTER LOOSE YOUR EVERYTHING (FATHER ,BROTHER ETC)

JUST GO TO YOUR HUSBAND.LEFT EGO YAAR.......

"BADE BADE YUDH KE BAAD BHI SANDHI HO JATI HAI.".

SMILE AND ENJOYING YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR HUSBAND.I AM AGREE TO PLAY A ROLE OF MEDIATOR IF YOU THINK SO.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register