LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y Singh N Rajput (Management Consultant)     27 March 2019

Filing criminal against thrid party under s-138

Is it necessary to file permission of the firm in the court for managing partner to loge a complaint against 3rd party under S-138?


 1 Replies

Rashi Chandok   27 March 2019

Hello Sir, 

In my view, it depends upon the rules set by the firm i.e. Memorandum of Association and Article of Association. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register