LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     22 December 2015

Filing complaint against a family court judge in kanpur

I want to take action against principal judge family court Kanpur against his uncivilized behavior in the court against men. He forgets the fact that till proven guilty every accused is innocent .. And in case of divorce there is nothing like that then why he misbehave with males?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads