Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalaimahal (TSE)     02 November 2015

Filing case against hospital or scan center

I undergone a surgery which is 300 km away from my residing place in the month of february 2015 regarding my cist problem in left side of ovary. when the surgery was over, doctor told me that left side of ovary and cyst were removed. But now for the past one month i got a pain and yesterday i went to my local place to get a scan. As per the report, cyst is again growth in the left side ovary and there is no visualisation of right side ovary.

i got schocked and to test again with different scanning center, that report was different says that no visulisation of left side ovary and right side ovary exist. I was angried and argumented with two scaninng centers and let me know which ovary has been removed. Simply they are trying to use medical terms and confused me.

I havent met the hospital doctor who made surgery to me and going to meet this week. Please guide me how to file a case against hospital or scanning center. Now a days all doctors are trying to cheat the people and to put a lesson for them i have to do something. Please guide me

 2 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     02 November 2015

First of all, don't be in hurry, clear all the confusion with expert doctors and if they are found guilty, then file criminal cases against them.



Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     03 November 2015


You might be having your medical reports since beginning. Just share and confirm the reports and actual surgery facts with the doctor you know. If you feel anything wrong with surgery or any negligence by the doctors who performed your surgery, just contact the nearest police station and file a criminal complaint against the hospital and the related doctors. If you feel that the hospital authorities are quite dominating at the police station and it might affect your case, you can always file a criminal case directly in the court and the court shall order the concern police to investigate the matter.

Adv. Yogen Kakade, Pune

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query