LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Kumar (Not working)     07 May 2012

Filing case after mcd

MY MCD WOULD BE CONCLUDED LATER THIS WEEK. MY MOTHER WAS NOT WELL SO I HAD TO AGREE FOR MCD AS SHE WAS BATTLING LIFE. MY WIFE HAD FILED COMPLAINTS OF DOWRY, 498A, 506 WHICH THEY WITHDREW ON THEIR OWN WHEN I SUBMITTED SIMILAR COMPLAINTS FROM HER FIRST MARRIAGE. SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME FOR THE 2ND TIME THOUGH IT WAS MY 1ST MARRIAGE. SHE HAD FILED 498A, 506, DOWRY CASES IN BOTH MARRIAGE WITHIN 9 MONTHS. IN 1ST MARRIAGE SHE WITHDREW AFTER A COMPROMISE FOR AN AMOUNT WHICH WAS NOT RECORDED IN HER 1ST MCD. WITH ME SHE HAVE A DAUGHTER AS WELL BUT SHE HAD LEFT ME WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT.

IN NUT SHELL, I AM LOOSING MONEY, MY RESPECT DUE TO ALL THE FIASCO, SHE BARGAINED FOR MONEY WHEN MY MOTHER WAS BATTLING DEATH AS WE HAD NO OPTION AT THAT TIME. MCD HAVE A SET FORMAT OF WORDINGS THAT ONE IS SETTLING ALL HIS DISPUTES.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET SUCH A LADY PUNISHED BY LAW. THE LAW SHOULD EXAMINE HER COMPALINT IF THATS RIGHT I SHOULD BE PUNISHED IF NOT WHY SHE IS BEING REWARDED & I AM BEING PUNISHED IN ALL WAYS

Learning

5 Replies

**Victim** (job)     07 May 2012

@ Author,

Honestly there is nothing much you can do after MCD because both of you agree to the terms and conditions if you want you can file Crpc 340 & IPC 191 but for this you need to have concrete evidence saying that she has filed false cases against you. Prejury trials in india is never ending and lengthy do you really think it's worthy to go in court this long ? If i was you i will just walk away from such people and think of upcoming life.........

Ranee....... (NA)     07 May 2012

How long does perjury cases go on?

@ Ranee AKA Utpala according to me i won't say "THE END" in prejury case until the accused goes to jail for seven years........

Here are the steps to file prejury cases,

File an application with High court under apt section. Eg: Section 340 (If wrong confinement), 193, 195, 199, 200 etc if perjury is a false affidavit/ written submission/ oral submission in court proceedings etc.
Court will then:

1. Take suo moto action.

2. Conduct an inquiry. Both parties will sign respective statements in the court. Court will then record its findings and one of its officers will sign it. This complaint i.e. from the court will be forwarded to a first class magistrate.

3. That magistrate has the power to deliver a sentence under the clause of perjury. Law will get applied and apt justice will be done.

This itself is long procedure so honestly it's upto the person whether or not they want to file such case against the opposition............

Ranee....... (NA)     07 May 2012

Thanks...I had no idea about Perjury.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More