Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Filing adultry against wife's boyfriend

Hi

I have got access to few emails in which my wife's boyfriend is suggesting her to have s*x with him.

But it does not show that they had any physical relation or not.

Can adultry be filed on him only on the basis of it.

My wife is not living with me anymore as it seems she love him

Learning

9 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 November 2012

Not enough. The Law says a lady should fall into vulnerable position to bring acts of adultery to class action. Here the facts states it is other way round which in general every third man eyes in society suggestively speaks when one sees a vulnerable woman in streets.

It is like this, after the fire there should be some smoke here only fire and fire is only seen to this replier :-)

Justice for all (Legal)     15 November 2012

If you can have access to the e-mails of your wife's boyfriend, then I certainly see no reason as to why you cannot have access to the replies to those mails by your wife! 

Anyhow, it is merely a suggestion on the part of the boyfriend --which fructified or not is not known to you. Your wife's reply to those suggestions can be crucial.
Try and find out MORE "supporting" evidence to your proposition. You will have to positively substantiate those allegations or atleast show that there is a "strong" circumstancial evidence pointing to promiscuity on part of your wife.

Ranee....... (NA)     15 November 2012

Engage a private detective to find out what she is actually doing.Then act  accordingly.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 November 2012

Sane advise, first collect proofs and then decide.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

rajiv_lodha (zz)     17 November 2012

Originally posted by : Justice for all

If you can have access to the e-mails of your wife's boyfriend, then I certainly see no reason as to why you cannot have access to the replies to those mails by your wife! 

Anyhow, it is merely a suggestion on the part of the boyfriend --which fructified or not is not known to you. Your wife's reply to those suggestions can be crucial.
Try and find out MORE "supporting" evidence to your proposition. You will have to positively substantiate those allegations or atleast show that there is a "strong" circumstancial evidence pointing to promiscuity on part of your wife.

I want to know from experts here:

Such type of adultery charges against a BF attract CRMINAL SECTIONS (IPC). Does CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE serve the purpose to convict anybody under CrPC?

OR

Evidence beyond doubt is required to convict somebody with IPC sections?

As far as I know nothing less than proof of their s*xual relationship wil serve the purpose

(Guest)

Catching them in action is almost next to impossible.

What I can obtain is

1. her call details talking to him late nights since months.

2. He visiting quite often to her place where she lives alone.

But that seem to be not enough :-( So I cannot do anything.

I don't have any other ground for divorce.

Cruelty cannot be proven.

Only desertion is th ground and for that I have to wait for 2 years and it still quite difficult to get divorce with that only.

I wish indian laws changes soon making it to gender neutral and I will file false 498a and DV on my unfaithful wife

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 November 2012

Fight with 498a.

Adultery can be proved by "Hotel bill and key" principle. If by CDRs you can prove that they both spend long times together alone in close confines, you have a strong case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Shonee Sir,

That is the reply I wanted to hear.

I will try to collect evidence of her going to his house frequently at odd timings with late telephone calls exchanged daily.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 November 2012

All the best.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register