LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ZakirAppas A   19 September 2017

Filing a case against district munsif judge


We have filed an OST to evict our non-rent paid tenant in Thanjavur district munisf court. 3 Summons were sent to him through court and post, he declined to receive the summons. Paper publications and evidence(from our side) also were done. Still, now he/his lawyer didn't file a document or didn't attend the hearings.  We were continuously asking for the eviction order after all the procedure for the ex-parte, but still, the judge is still not giving the eviction order and he is purposely delaying the case proceedings to support our tenant. Is there any procedure to file/raise a complaint against the judge?

 7 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     19 September 2017

Why judge will support your tenant? As such there is no remedy against judge.

ZakirAppas A   20 September 2017

Hi Srivastav,

Thanks for the reply. He got the bribe from my tenant(Srilankan) for delaying the case proceedings, unfortunately, i don't have any evidence against the judge.


u don't have any evidence that the order passed by judge was arbitrary? :O 

assuming that you would file a case against the judge for misconduct before the HC Registrar (Vigilance)  how exactly do u plan to support ur case? oral evidence in ur case, is not exactly best evidence to prove that the judge accepted the bribe from our tenant.

but like I said, u can follow above steps 

ZakirAppas A   04 October 2017


Could you please give me the steps?

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     06 October 2017

Mr Zakir,

Unless you have a solid and strong evidence against the judge please donot implead the judge. If you cannot prove your contention that your tenant bribed the judge, then you will face the music.

Ask your advocate to strongly plead your case.

manoj   06 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query