LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeetha Iyer (nil)     06 October 2015

Filed dv feb 2013

I filed DV case in Feb2013. Only now interim maintenance was ordered. Next it is further cross check of mine. Pls. tell mehow many more months it will take for the case to finish.  I am earning, but I am getting meagre salary against which I have produced salary  certificate. My husband is working in MNC and earning more than 70 K has his own house, car etc. He has his mother with him. I ve got a kid of five years old. He has paid only this years fees other than that not a penny he has given us. I would like to know  in the final judgement how much amount court is likely to order?  Actually I am having vericose veins problem, wherein Dr has advised not to travel much, but still working due to necessity. Can I state this as reason in the court  showing the proof for my treatment for my inability to continue in the job. FYI I am on a contract job and it is purely temporary.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 October 2015

interim maintenance would be provided only till the judgement in dv case is pronounced.better file a maintenance case u/s crpc 125.you can show before court that even if you are in a job you were not earning enough to support both yours and your childs living.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 October 2015

If you are not satisfied with Interim maint. amount  you can escalate the same in approriate forum and get it enhanced, at the same time you can opt for the same as adviced by above counsel. If you want the case to get over at the earliest you can seek direction from high court, but all these things will be cost effective., and it is going to drain your purse further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register