LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashi Ahirwar   24 October 2015

Filed 498a and counselling is done

Hi, My wife had filed 498a on me and my family , we had counselling on 21 oct 2015 at police station but were she admitted nobody demanded dowry whatever is given as a gift, police has recorded the statements as its domestic violence case instead of dowry. During counselling my wife has disclosed that they have already filled DV case in court two months back(we didn't get any court summon or any notification) and police has recorded the same thing in counselling statements. Police statement has clear depicting that dowry is not demanded. Now I have hearing on 17 Nov. I have few questions now. 1. Do we need to get bail for all accused persons before the hearing? 2. What will be next procedure to the 498a application which was filed by my wife? 3. She has asked for huge maintenance to me, will it to be paid during case hearings.(no kids) 4. How to protect me my family by false DV case as my wife n I was not living together last one year?

Learning

1 Replies

A walk alone (-)     25 October 2015

Contact police give some bribe and cut your other family members name from charge sheet. If she wants only money then give her one time alimony and get rid of these false cases. No money is required to pay if you are not interested in settlement . Only if court ordered maintenance then you have to pay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register