IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesh rao (x)     26 March 2016

File not traceable

1) A complaint was made the PP for stating falsehood and playing fraud on the court. The same was sent to the Dir. of prosecutions by the Dist. Judge for inquiry and necessary action. When an RTI is made to know the action taken, it is replied that the file is not traceable though a thorough search of the records is made.

2) how to deal with the matter now? to whom should the complaint be made? it appears that the file is intentionally misplaced as it was shown thru documentary evidence that what the APP stated was false.

whether to be reported to High Court or the Dept. of Home and Dept of Law of the State?


 1 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     26 March 2016

1. There should be a copy of such compalint filed with the court and along with it a set of documets which were alleging such farud practiced by the P.P. in the record of the case file. Get such certfied copies from the court's Registrar and forward them again to such Dir. Of Prosecution. 

2. Wite a confidential letter to the legal department of the Govt. about the act of neglience of the staff of the Dir. of Proecution seeking domestic inquiry as how and who was resonsible for the custody of such file decalred as not found and is missing.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query