Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujan (S/w)     06 August 2016

File case on my girl friend

Hi,

I am in love with one girl. But she engaged with one boy. At that time we are not in love after engagement she loves me and i loved her and also she is not interested to marry that guy, her parents forced to engaged that boy. This month 25th her marraige date, she tried to convince her parents so many times, but they will not convinced. Now she is ready to marry that guy, I am not ready to forget her. she recently blocked my number from her contacts. she played with my feeling and i am mentally so much depressed about that situation, what i can do now. Is there any possibility to file a case against her parents or any file against with her. Please suggest me.

Learning

12 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 August 2016

Sir, 

There is no law for feelings in our legal system. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Vibha   06 August 2016

1. If the girl feels her feelings were played with she can file all sorts of cases on you. You cannot do anything. This is reality of Indian laws.

sujan (S/w)     06 August 2016

Oh as per indian law girls have only feelings,boys have no feelings. if he have he can only one option is going to die. What a stupid and shemeless thing i am not saying all the boys are genuine but some of the boys are genuine and truly loved.

Vibha   07 August 2016

1. Indian laws are biased to favor women, Indian society is biased to favor men. This is how things are. It's not fair, but it's the reality.
  2. I understand you are heartbroken and feeling pain. I hope you can find a constructive way to move forward. 

(Guest)
She did you a favor by marrying someone else. What's the point in having such a girl in your life? Move on. In a few weeks you'll find a much better, more beautiful girl. There's lot more fish in the sea.

(Guest)
She did you a favor by marrying someone else. What's the point in having such a girl in your life? Move on. In a few weeks you'll find a much better, more beautiful girl. There's lot more fish in the sea.

(Guest)

A walk alone (-)     07 August 2016

Brother no need to file any case. It will only be a wastage of time and money. Nothing you will get if you file. If you file it take 5-7 years to prove anything. At last result will zero. Just thank god who save you from such situation. Think without marriage she makes this your condition after marriage what would be your condition? Just forget her. As long you remember her you will only hurt yourself.Be strong and in future never be close to someone that someone can play your feelings. Use your mind . Never give anyone right to play with you. Cry a whole day but promise your self next day or in future you will never cry for her.find someone else. She teach you a big lesson not to believe blindly on anyone. Always love one who loves you not whom you love( one sided)

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2016

are you keen on going to jail

anil   31 August 2016

you better approch that guy and tell ur story , they might help because that guy was also cheated by this girl if she has not disclosed her relation with you

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     08 September 2016

Feel yourself lucky that girl has gone out of your life by herself. Why you want go into problems. There is no suck law that you can lodge a complaint about that girl, even though as soon as you start thinking of it and she got to know about it...shw will simply lodge a complaint in poilice for molestation with these golden Words - 'Shadi ka Jhannsa deke mera yaun shoshan kara" and then you will be behind bars!!

Consider yourself Lucky and Move on !!! 

Narayan (Software developer)     22 November 2016

Sir, 

There is no law for feelings in our legal system. 

There are millions of beautiful and telented girls in world dont waste your energy on the Girl which cheated you.

Its good  for you that she shown you a real face.

My sincere advice is forget her and never try to contact in future.

if you enter in legal game then only you will be sufferer , our laws protect only woman , she can file attempt of rape , molestation bla bla.

You can not file any case aginst her , See example of   Asharam , charge against him not prooves but still more then 3 years in Jail. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register