LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gunjan dalal   06 October 2020

file case in another court

sir i want to file sec13 a for divorce can i file in metropolitian court or district court
in my city ahmedabad also has family court so it is possible that file other then family court ?


 5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     06 October 2020

1. ANY type of Divorce Proceedings can be filed before a Judge of the Family Court.  A metropolitan magistrate has no jurisdiction to hear Divorce proceedings.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 October 2020

Only family court has jurisdiction to try and decide the divorce case.Metropolitan magistrate or District judge has no Power to hear divorce cases.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 October 2020

Understand the simple fact that everything that looks fine outwardly is not that glittering.   To step in an unknown field is difficult and you have to sacrifice several thinks like money and time.   Approaching court as a party in person is the most vexatious task.   Engage an advocate and seek professional guidance locally.

1 Like

gunjan dalal   09 October 2020

hi i know that filing a case is work of adv and please shut up ur mouth if u not able to answer not need ur advise G. L. N. Prasad
do not think that ur so smart just stop it

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 October 2020

Yes.  I agree.  Now I understand.  Best of luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register