IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narendra   07 April 2017

File a displainary action against my lawyer

My lawyer joined the hand of opposition party and weekend the case , in this situation what is the best remady , please advise


 2 Replies


Sir do Lodge a Complaints other Bar council for Professional Misconduct against the Advocate

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     07 April 2017

You need to make complaint against the lawyer to Bar Council of India but you need the proof to proove your version as simple complaint is enough for the necessary action against the lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query