LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victimof498a (Learner)     18 December 2011

Fighting false 498a case from past 6 years and crpc

1. got married in may 2006, marriage not consumated at all.only myself and she were staying in bangalore.marriage expenses were born by myself and my parents not a single paise dowry nor any things from her parents. she herself has walked out of my house on 4th feb 2007.Absconding from then and they have vacated the house which they have shwn us and that was the only address we have to contact them.
2. later on in may 2008 got a notice from a person at my office and came to know that she has files a 498a case in some place which id 400 kms away from bangalore, they have framed my aged parents,sister and me in that.
3.on 11th aug 2011, got the judgement for that 498a case saying that except me all other 3 are acauittals and i am convicted for 2 years(during this judgement judge was behaving so stupid and strange,he told me if u take her home now you will also be let out along with other family members or else you will be sent to jail. i told him as i am fighting this faslse case from the past 5 years i will go witht he justice,) got bail from the same judge within 10 min and went for appeal, got that conviction order set aside from the district sessions court and now the case is going on in the new fast track court.

Before completion of this case they have files a maintenance case under crpc 125 and without giving a single date for me though i appeared it was exparted and 15K maintenance was ordered.
1. our marriage was not consumated.
2. she herself has deserted from my house.
3.she is more qualified than me B.com,LLB and ICWAI and has worked both as accountant and lawyer. have her bar council membership details with me.
4. they are writing derogatory mails to my employer and asking for money.

i have gone to district sessions court with this expartte order and got this order set aside and fighting the case.

i want to know from you that what is the time frame and steps involved in these two cases now. As i have spent hell lot of money for these cases from the past 6 years, now i dont have money to fight.Can i fight the case on myself, as the lawyers are just extracting the money before taking the case itself and not even bothered about discussing the case. they will not even come to the court in time.

please guide me what may happen in both these cases and the steps involved.do judges give such stupid judgements saying taht take her home or go to jail?? and spoil my career and my life?

Learning

2 Replies

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     18 December 2011

you can fight on your alone but the thing how will take the case and how will u deal because on single mistake can make your worries even worse

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     24 January 2012

P. never address like stupid judgments in public platform like this which may amount to contempt. I do have sympathy in you, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register