LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivraj pailwan   16 February 2024

Fight with in-laws and wife

Dear all,


I need your suggestion


I got married in 2021 December it was arranged marriage. It's been 2 years 2 months as of now and till 2 years everything was good. 

December 2023 we blessed with a baby boy and after that my wife went to her place after 15days we did naming ceremony everything was good 

After function issue started wife started speaking financial things like why your parents not gave more gold to my son y your sister gave small gold when you have given more to her son and all started suddenly over the call 

Next day again same issue continued over the call and even I shouted her why your expecting and all but she started speaking wrong even I spoke then same day night I went to her place after drinking and I asked her to hit me as she said on call she will hit me with shoes I asked her to hit me wrong I did is I was drunk and I went night to their place 


After a week I went n said sorry everything was normal again and I was ok going n coming suddenly she started speaking again old things same issues again I went to her place but this time they dint allow me to see my wife n child at night so I rushed in house and they beaten me for no reason I was just asking 5 mins with wife to speak 


Now they have taken her mobile and I am unable to contact her nor anyone of her family is taking my or my parents call.

When I tried contacting her brother he started blocking everywhere me and my family on social media again I tried to text him he said she will not come to you we will take care of her no need of any discussion


Now it's been 20 days no contact I have 40 days old baby I wanted to see him but they are not allowing


What to do in this scenario please help should I wait or should I go legally 

Will this marriage works or I should go with separation pls suggest


Wife is educated but not working need your suggestion 


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 February 2024

You may file a case under guardians and wards act to visit your child periodically because you cannot file a child custody case since the child infant and under feeding by her mother.

It will be too earlly to decide about divorce over the trivial reasons .

Hence don't be misguided to take any wrong decision.

You cannot approach police also in this hence you may either compromise with them or file a child visitation rights case. 

Mumbai Vlogs   17 February 2024

Try to solve this issues with senior members of your family, if you love your wife and child then avoid all legal things, discuss with your seniors and they will manage to settle down. If you go by court or police station then things will went up to Divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register