Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight/contest your own case ? how

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Many many many persons stating here advocates will criticise them coz they srr managing to fight there cases on there own.....WHAT ABOUT FREE LEGAL AID?@??? GVT PROVIDES YOU LAWYER AT FREE OF COST.... Morvr here it is absolutely free to giving advise

(Guest)
Some people spend there whole life to be perfect.. Some are born advocates......

Sidharth   16 April 2016

Then why are self proclaimed BORN ADVOCATES are hunting for clients on websites. 

Sidharth   16 April 2016

Originally posted by : SHIVAM
Many many many persons stating here advocates will criticise them coz they srr managing to fight there cases on there own.....WHAT ABOUT FREE LEGAL AID?@??? GVT PROVIDES YOU LAWYER AT FREE OF COST.... Morvr here it is absolutely free to giving advise

Can't understand  this TYPE OF ENGLISH.  NEED LAWYER

Sidharth   16 April 2016

lawyer's system of working:

Lawyer: Hire my services else you will be in huge problem. 

After talking fees.

Lawyer to client: Why don't you mutually settle your case.

My question:

If someone wants to mutually settle the case what's the job of lawyer in it.

(Guest)
What u r doing here...yea u need lawyer coz u don't read what this website meant for....you need to understand such small things and you think you are able to advise people???

Sidharth   16 April 2016

laughlaughlaughno

(Guest)
Here v got a kid with skills.hahaha lawyer club is turning into children's play ground...

Sidharth   16 April 2016

I'm not FREE like YOU.

Byeee

(Guest)
U r that much free visiting the page where u don't even belong...boy that's not ur aerospace Herr mrever u can say anything kid I don't get angry on kidz and women...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register