Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

silverster (engineer)     26 October 2013

Fight against mc case

Dear experts, Please provide clarity on these

1) My wife has not lived with me for the past two and half years and she is claiming for maintanence. Can i apply for divorce without giving any maintanence or loss from my side?

2) I'm planning to file an RCR and MC case is active now in the court. But no trial on MC happened so far.

-->If I file this RCR will the MC case be stopped until she completes the RCR case? 

-->My golden ornaments are with her worth 15 soverigns. If in the RCR she declines to live with me - Will I be able to give a petition to the court to recover those jewels? Will court give direction to police to recover those jewels? Will RCR help in this regard?

3) My wife is over qualified and she can earn more than 4 lakhs per annum. She quoted this clearly in her petition - whether some amount be ordered as maintanence even after her quote in the petition?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2013

If she is able to earn for her living no need to pay any maintenance. You follow RCR. You can mention that your ornaments are  with her and argue in the court. You have to show the proves in the court that jewellery is belongs to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register